Originally aired: 22/01/2013
After fighting of more Yakuza, the boys discuss: the smell of "Your Brain is Melting Orange", Storage Wars deception and space chocolate.
"Did you know Abraham Lincoln was Jewish? Because he was shot in the temple" -- Crendor
iTunes description Edit
Tuesday is here once again, and in apparently Jesse lived through the weekend. Although Crendor may have had something to do with, since nothing else happened. Although they did watch more Storage Wars. Also Crendor analyzes why cute things make you want to cuddle them to death.
Show Segments Edit
- Traffic is okay
- The scenery is nice
- Crendor falls asleep, crashes and dies in the Choppter Copter
- Rarden, Ohio
- "Please snow really hard, so I don't have to get up tomorrow" -- Lauren Chansey
- "I miss having snow days and staying up late and walking in the snow with my old friends. #Memories" -- Paige Davis
- "Too cold outside for angles to fly" -- Adi Grey
- The Ravens won and Jacoby Jones is going to the Superbowl.
- The Sacramento Kings are moving to Seattle.
Big News Story of the Day: Edit
- Why Do People Like Cute Things?
- This episode is sponsored by Crazy-Nutstm