Originally aired: 08/01/2013
It's #Number2'sDay. Crendor makes a grilled cheese and goes to Walgreens.
“We are somewhere above terrible”
iTunes description Edit
Today the boys learn what makes comedy funny, or at least try to figure out why everyone is laughing at them, not with them. Also Jesse ate some bad chowder and RG4 is back again to make Jesse laugh so hard he nearly dies. Oh, and news n' stuff.
Show Segments Edit
- "Everyone is driving to work today and I'm just on my own eating a Popsicle" -- The Replacement Guy
- Compton, Arizona (Bizarro Compton)
- "Grindin' 'til sunshine" -- Mr. Suave
- The Bucks parted ways with Scott Skiles
- Greg Jennings is a free agent after this season and may join the Miami Dolphins
Big News Story of the Day: Edit
- Funny People: Why Our Brains Like to be Tricked, Teased and Tormented by Humour
- Mentioned books: Green Love and Guy Hero Egins