Originally aired: 21/12/2012
Robot Mayans did not destroy the world and as a result, Crendor is depressed.
iTunes description Edit
Turns out the end of the world didn't happen, so it's back to work today! Don't worry, one day the Robots will rise up against us - just give it time. Then you can finally tell your boss where to shove those TPS reports. Also Jesse analyzes Crendor's dream.
Show Segments Edit
- There is a lot of snow and rain, but the world didn't end.
- Keep an eye on the traffic later at night because everyone will be drinking because they are depressed the world didn't end.
- New London, Minnesota
- "Woken up by this heavy rain fall" -- Stoaby29
- "Info doomsday, it just rained like doomsday in here; f-in scary" -- R. S. E. Pitaji
- "Sitting in this dude's car; I swear this weather was killing me, my body can't handle it" -- Dollface
- "What's the weather like, 'cause its kook here. Cloudy, then a peek of sunshine, then prob rain later" -- Frisko Kid
- Rob Gronkowski is remaining limited in practice
- Robert Griffin III is looking good once again
- The Cubs signed Edwin Jackson
Big News Story of the Day: Edit
- 11 Surprising Things That Effect Your Dreams